Do you have the right tools?
As our founder, Art Glatfelter, always said, “The insurance business is a relationship business.” It is a business built on the fundamental principle of trust. In order to have long-term relationships with our clients, we have to work on the relationships and build that trust.
A positive customer experience is an important component for insurance companies to win and retain business. And a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t necessarily work with the various customers that you engage with. By utilizing a CRM system, you can help build client trust, loyalty and insight while also empowering your sales teams to be productive.
A customer relationship management (CRM) system allows businesses to manage relationships and the data and information associated with them.
So what are the perks?
- Personalize client experiences by engaging them at the right time, in the right place and in the right way throughout the buying process.
- You have all your communication to the client in one place. So when you need to share vital information across sales executives who are making contact with the same client, you have a central location to do so.
- Create proactive experiences by determining the next best interaction with your customer based on insights.
- Keep your data in a cloud, making it accessible in real time, across any device.
- Leverage internal and external data to identify patterns and trends to better engage with your client or prospect.
A CRM is an effective method to track account leads and opportunities through the sales process. It offers a wide range of customizable reporting tools, the ability to share views within sales teams or other groups and delivers a convenient platform to store notes, emails, appointments or other work associated with an account. Many fields are table-driven, providing great flexibility for coding and using records.
Additionally, CRMs help reduce costs by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer relationships and satisfaction across marketing, sales and customer service.
Art Seifert, Glatfelter Program Managers
Arthur is a fitness enthusiast, a grandfather, philosopher and possessor of a wretched wit.
Millennials are entering the job market in ever-increasing numbers. Here's why and how your agency can benefit from them.
Why insurance agents should have an Instagram account + 3 tips to help you connect to your audience...
Technology doesn't have to deliver a less-personal experience. With the right resources and strategy, you can use tech to help grow your business.