Risk control is good for you clients
At Glatfelter, our philosophy is that risk control consulting can help sell and retain more profitable business, and is a critical component in a value-based insurance program.
- We offer a softer approach than traditional insurers where risk control is driven by “compliance.” This can be seen in the letters we send following a visit, where we thank clients for their business and point out the positives.
- Collaboratively, we work with our clients to find, develop and implement solutions to the issues that keep them up at night.
- Niche markets are our specialty with more than 400 years’ collective experience in emergency services, healthcare visits made by RNs, nursing home administrators, etc.
- Enhanced tools help address the loss drivers in each of our programs, including:
- Distance learning
- Webinars and onsite training
- Targeted safety bulletins (communiqués)
- HRHelp websites that provide training, sample policies and a help line
- Email campaigns that are focused on loss sources and successes
Do our clients think it is good for them?
- Customer satisfaction surveys following our onsite visits are overwhelmingly positive and appreciative.
- A recent comment called one of our consultants “awesome.” It doesn’t get much better than that.
Scott Harkins, Risk Control
Scott was a fire chief and EMT who has always been obsessed with peanut butter and sweets (especially Reese’s). He is a mystery novel enthusiast who enjoys playing golf and traveling, although he is good at traveling and not so good at golf.
Using this 1 simple business practice can help insurance agents to ensure customer retention success within their agency.